<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Again, is Saturday night!!! wow, what a wonderful Saturday night... I didn't go anywhere and i have to stay at home to do my revision for my Accounting mid-term exam... what a sad case for me!!! I have a lot of things to do but i even get to finish one of them... I just wondering when I'm going to finish them??? I started to regret why I take so many subjects for this semester and i found that i really can't handle it... Stephanie sucks, Stephanie's life gone!!! I really can't imagine how I am I going to handle my final exam... Just forget about it, just let it be!!! I should listen to my mom, if you don't have big head , please don't wear big hat !!! Now, i can see that I'm in a big trouble...
I feel lazy to update my blog due to my hectic life... Some more, I feel nothing to blog. Maybe my life is boring, doing the same routine for everyday, nothing special, so I don't have nothing to blog. For sure, you won't like to read about what I'm complaining for my assignment right?
Finally, I have finish my debate yesterday... Luckily we get to finish it yesterday if not, I still need to suffer for one more week.. My debate session sucks.. I'm too nervous and I just can't control myself...I keep on make myself to have a deep breathe so that i can calm down and it was useless... I think next time i will bring myself some banana to calm down myself, I use banana when I'm doing my piano practical exam and it works for me... I found that whenever i nervous, i will talk very fast and I actually don't know that I'm talking so fast but my friend always tell me i talk very fast... huh, i really can't help myself sometimes... Maybe, next time i will make myself talk slowly... Maybe~

i will be back ~
ciao~

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

10:04:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits