<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, March 15, 2008

wow, is Saturday night!!! it makes me remember a song who sang by Hillary- "WAKE UP"( wake up wake up on the Saturday night...) even it was Saturday night, I still stay at home doing my assignments... what a sad case for me, how pathetic I am!!! but I think I better stay at home rather than going out with my friends because I'm short of money now... I bought two pairs of shoes within a week, some T-shirts and etc... urgh~ I know I shouldn't waste my money on this kind of stuffs..Oops, I did it again.. but whenever I saw the word " SALE", it makes me loose control... that's why I need money than no body does... Seriously, I need a job to continue my life...PLEASE GET ME A JOB!!!

luckily I finish my English composition II presentation yesterday... it drives me crazy... I'm so nervous and I din sleep well at all... Keep on having nightmare, thinking of my presentation..but now, everything is over... I din say I did it very well but at least I think my presentation is OKEY!!! so, I need to have good, great, comfortable and relaxing rest for this two days and continue my hectic life for next week... my next week timetable will be ~ 3 quiz on Mondays ( Malaysian studies, Moral studies and Accounting ) 1 quiz on Tuesday ( Macroeconomic) preparation for my debate on Friday(wednesday & thursday's task) debate on Friday... which mean I won't have any chance to let myself to take a rest... I really having a busy month.. my assignments, homework, test, quiz etc... non-stop... it was killing me deeply... this will be the only place I can complaining all my dissatisfaction and no one who going to tell me I'm doing things wrongly...Thanks God, i really appreciate the oppurtunity that you let me to take every breathe!!!

I actually quite enjoy my busy life even it was quite tough for me (because I'm a lazy girl and always looking for the easier way)... I kinda like the life style I'm having now... at least for this moment but I'm not sure I can take it for how long... Because I'm so miserable-emotional-unpredictable... hope that it would not screw-up my life... please~

ciao~

I need to continue my work...

DSC06954

Stephanie on pic....

DSC06943

I'm vain and I know it...


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

11:47:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits