<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Haloha everyone... I'm back... This semester is going to end very soon. I'm sure that i'm going to miss it very much. There a lot of funny things that happened during this semester.For sure, i have gain a lot of experiences and those experiences and memories make my life becomes more complete and I'm happy what i having now and I know I should started to appreciate it. Maybe ~

Final exam is coming. I not yet start my revision . OMG~ I don't care, i will do anything to make sure i can make myself get in to the Dean List. This will be 1st my mission in Segi and I need to achieve it. Pray for me and wish me good luck please??? I'm not confidence that i really can get A for all the subjects but at least i will try my very best so that there won't be any regrets for me.

I have watch two movie for the last two weeks - The Nim Island & Street King. Seriously, Street King is not nice at all and kinda boring but you all should watch the Nim Island, it was interesting and nice, at least i like it.

My life still keep on busy and I recently find out why I always don't have enough time. I'm the one who keep on wasting time and always ask for extra time. My time management really suck!!! Never mind, I will be fine very soon. Only three more weeks to suffer... 3 more assignments and 7 papers to go.... Wish me good luck!!!


Bluey, Su Mei, Stephanie and Eve

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

2:53:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits