<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Another night that i can't get myself into sleep. I'm mentally tired and i seriously need a good sleep but no matter how hard i try, i still get myself into sleep. what can i do?? everyone is on their bed except me, still sitting in front of the computer, wondering what time i will be able to sleep. what a sad case for me. how pathetic my life is. No one can help me. sad sad sad
i get myself in trouble again but finally i have solve it. I'm a trouble maker and i keep on blaming people giving me a lot of problems. I'm stubborn and i never learn from my mistakes. how stoo-pid am i. Sometimes i really sick of my carelessness , i never gain anything from my mistakes. I'm going to ruin my own life. and i really know it.
i think i have everything in my life and my life is pretty good compare to the others. But i think something is missing and i always feel so. I know what is missing and I'm the one who make myself not to think about it. sometime i really think i need it but sometimes i think i can live without it. is that thing important to me??? sometimes it is hurtful but it do makes me happy too.
my life is boring and pathetic. life should be colorful and wonderful but i only have Grey color in my life. my life is not in black and white but in Grey color. what is Grey color?? sad?? miserable?? boring?? etc....
I'm so lost now, i don't know what is my next step. Am i on the right way or the wrong way??? my life is miserable. i hate myself. i hate the fake smile that i always use it. I'm not happy and i always do but why i always keep myself pretending that I'm happy, I'm okie, I'm fine and the truth is I'm not and it was so not me.i hate the feeling being left out. i feel myself uncontrollable. I'm a faker. I'm a pretender. I'm just nothing~ I'm just want to walk away from everything. Can i leave myself alone???

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

2:52:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits