<body scroll="auto">
Friday, June 06, 2008
hey, I'm back... hrm, sometimes I'm just wondering what should i write in my blog. Actually I have a lot of things to share with my friends but don't know
why I just want to keep it as my secret sometimes... Maybe no one will bother to know about it and i shouldn't say it out and make it as people's burden. I think it is better to handle it by my own. Okie, I'm not emo again, I'm just want to share my feelings out, that's all~ no other meaning, please don't get me wrong... sometimes i feel like I'm hard to understand, maybe I never express my feelings out or I'm just being self-center and never let people to understand me but maybe there are nobody who willing to understand me.
Instead of saying to be alone, i think I'm actually looking for a soul-mate, someone who knows whatever I'm thinking even i didn't express it out. He or she might knows me deeply, maybe knowing me more than myself, knowing every actions or words that I'm going to do. But i think it's hard to find someone like this. I don't want handsome boy or rich guy, i really don't need it. I want the secure feeling, i just want the feeling being protected. Is that sounds ridiculous to me?? ya, maybe~ I'm the one who always take good care for others and make myself look like a nanny but I really glad to see my friend being protected by me and i think it's great to have that kind of feeling. But sometimes I'm just wondering can I have that feeling too??? I'm just wondering, please don't get me wrong again.
Am I hard to be understand??? But sometimes I really don't understand what I actually want. I'm feel insecure and my life full of uncertainty and miserable...








"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

1:06:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits