<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Is time for study, is mid-term exam time!!! (do you all notice that i change my introduction for this post.) ya, i know I'm lame. whatever~
I'm kinda hyper today. Don't know why~ may everything goes smoothly on today and i will say today might be my lucky day. Maybe~ something happens on today but I'm not going to share it out. I'm selfish, come and sue me, i don't mind. Do you all agree when you are happy, everything will be alright and good things will just come to you. do u all agree???
Preparing for my tomorrow exam. Contemporary ethics and Intercultural papers really freak me out. this is all because of my last minute work and i know i can't blame anyone for this. It is all my fault!!! Never mind i still have 6 hours to go before my exam. Wish me good luck! I'm the girl who always lie lie lie ( copy this phrase from Bluey, hope that she won't mind)
Finally, i get myself eating KFC on Saturday. It is already few months I din eat KFC. Since I'm on diet, it is no way for me to eat KFC and i almost forget how is it taste. Huh, sometimes i just feel that being a woman, lady, girl etc is damn suffering and tiring(kill me please). I like to eat but eat makes me gain weight and i hate to gain weight, so i must stop to eat. hate it hate it hate it ~

that all for today...
i need to continue my revision...
i like the feeling of getting good result..
so i must work it out!!!
stay tune..



me with my funny hair band.. like or not/

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

12:34:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits