<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Another busy week for me. A lot of assignments are waiting me and i really sick of it. Everything is out of my control and really hate that kind of feeling. Sometimes I really feel like escape from everything , run away from realities - especially the pains and problems of life. And i know everyone wants to do that as well but how many people have the guts to do that. I'm definitely won't do that because I think that i have already bond with some responsibilities and I really want to be free.I can imagine how high I could fly if i can escape from what I'm having now.
Do you all agree we have too many choices? i hate to make decision between the choices that I have and it seem like I always have the wrong choice and I never get it right. Maybe I'm a lousy person that's why i always get lousy things. Somehow, the idea that we have too many choices and consequently that we should have few choices, does seems a pessimistic one. Sometimes I really feel that life is not simple with simple choices anymore. Whereas society did most of the thinking for us and restricted our choices, often through fear and intimidation. It is now possible for us to study all the choices available and then make informed decisions and do what we really want. But do we always get what we want? No, i really don't think so. In this case, do we still really need a choice or let people makes decision for us? Do we really have a choice?
Choices really make people life become miserable. Not having such choices may have the advantage of keeping life simpler.

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

12:48:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits