<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Holiday - Day 3 (30/7/2008)

It's not midnight now. It is quite strange to see myself blogging at the day time. Yup, is afternoon, 4pm.. hrmm, can it be consider evening? not so sure about that. Hope someone will let me know whether it is afternoon or evening. I wake up at 12pm. After having my breakfast, i watch a movie named " employee of the month". I watch it because of Jessica Simpson. That's all no other reason but this movie is kinda interesting and the story quite different with the others. I'm not going to to discuss about that movie, so if you are interested about it, watch it yourself. Some more this movie is not a new movie, it is already shown for 2-3 years ago.

After the movie, i decided to clean my house. Okie, it is quite funny for you when Stephanie says she want to clean the house. I'm not kin in doing housework and I know I'm kinda suck in doing housework. What to do? Mummy say if I don't clean the house, she might not give me pocket money. You know i never want to mess up with my mom because she is my financial controller and I think doing housework is not a difficult work and I think i can handle it well when i willing to do something. Some more doing housework might help me burn out few calories and i really need this kind of exercise now since i only eat and sleep during my holidays. After sweating for an hour, i finally finish cleaning my house. I'm quite impress and satisfy for what i have done. I think i did it pretty well compare to my sister.

Sometimes i really hate to stay in a double-storey link house. It kinda freak me out. I need to go up and down for everyday.I must always make sure i have nothing left whenever i step out my house if not i will need to go up again to get back my stuff. This really kinda tiring, some more when i already dress up myself. You can say I'm lazy but whatever , like i really care. Yup, I'm lazy and I admit it. When my mom decided to buy a double-storey house, i actually not supporting at all. I like to stay at condominium. I like the swimming pool, gymnasiums room, sauna room, play ground, tennis court and the badminton court that i used to have at my condominium.But according to my mom theory, landed property always has the value while condominium would not has the value, some more she is the one who buy the house and I'm only the temporary resident and she actually expect me to move out when I can buy a new house later. Okie, when come to this point, i think i should shut my mouth up. I have no comment about it anymore. Maybe what my mom say is right and it is not good to mess up with her, if not i think i will have no place to stay. What my mom says is always right and there is no objection for me to say no. One day, when i can buy myself a house, i will decide what kind of house i want to stay. Maybe it takes me 10 years to achieve my dreams. haha ~ =D

Will be continue ~

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

4:35:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits