<body scroll="auto">
Monday, July 21, 2008

Okie. Is Final time ~ I'm not fully prepared yet and i really hate that kind of feeling. I hate last minute work but i always do it. I know I'm not a good student but for sure I'm better than those who never care about their results and always take their life easy. I really hate that kind of people. No offense, it's only my personal preferences. Seriously, I'm not born in a wealthy family so I need to study hard to have a better future and change my life. I hate those people who think their parents are rich enough so that they can just waste their parents money as many as they want. They might like to show off how rich is their family. Please ~ I really not interested about it. Whatever you have it now is not belong to you and you din get it by your own effort. So please don't be proud of it. You just the lucky one compare to the others.

Sometime i really think it's unfair to those people who study hard but born in a average family. They might be smart and more hardworking than the others but just because they are not rich enough, their family can't give them a better study environment or can't afford to send them to study abroad so they might end up working after their secondary school. For those rich people, they might not need to get a good result in their exam, they just take their life easy and their parents will just taking care of them. They might not worry about their future, they might not know how difficult to earn money. Because the money that they using just drop down from the sky. So why they need to know what is money about, they just need to know how to spend money. So lucky are they. Seriously, i don't want be one of them.

Money will be the only value we use to judge people. We need money. Everything is about money. I love money but i hate it too. I hate the way he manipulate people life. I hate him for making my life miserable. i really, really, really hate money at this moment. ( Because I love money when i want to shopping)

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

2:54:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits