<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, July 17, 2008
" Pretty is something, personality is everything."
I like this quote and this quote keep on bother my mind.I get this quote by my friend and I found that it was interesting. Maybe you might not agree with me but undoubtedly in certain circumstances it really mean it to us. Maybe~ I'm not pretty, that's why I know that I need to have my personality to make me stand out. However, I don't think myself have a great personality and I'm a weird person. I have an extraordinary thinking, i think differently than the others. I'm a pessimist.I'm not a confident person. I always feel that I'm not good enough and hate people read through my mind. Luckily, no one could ever understand me, maybe I'm just too weird for them.I'm just a simple person, please don't over-judge me. One thing for sure, I'm not a party girl. I hate party. I prefer to stay at home and sit in front of my computer.I love my computer and I like to communicate with her. I know you must say I'm insane. Whatever~ like u care~

My life is boring. Nothing special. Whatever that I'm doing is just because I need to do it but not because I want to do. I have a dream but my dream will never come true. I have lost it. Can you bring back my dream for me? For sure, I will appreciate what you do for me. I know I will find someone who willing to understand, i just know it. Will you be that person?(joking)By the way,I'm single but not available. I'm not desperate in looking boyfriend. I do enjoy my single life even i feel it is boring.What do you think about your life? Is that interesting?

This semester is going to end. I know I'm going to miss it.Besides that, final exam is coming soon and I need to double up my effort and work it out. If you want to get good result, then you should study hard. wish me good luck. I love the feeling of getting good result, don't you?

Strive hard~
Ciao~


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

10:12:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits