<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Not moody. But today conversation with my friend actually remind me something, something that happened during my secondary school life. I'm not a smart person or a hardworking student. I'm lazy and I'm super duper lazy. I never finish my homework and you will find me famous because of my laziness. ( this is what i do during my 6 years primary school life) Even though I'm lazy but i still can cope with my studies.My mom always warn me if I fail to get myself stay in the top class, I will get the cane. To get rid of it, i never fail that mission. So this is how I survive for my 6 years primary school life. Am i lucky?

But there is a different story when I'm in secondary school. I can say that form 1 is still an easy job for me and I still remember my form 1 result is not bad and it's pretty good compare to my primary school achievement. Okie. I'm at 29 for the whole form 1, you might think it's easy but my school have 400 something students in form 1, so do you think it's still an easy job for a lazy student? Of course those who are in top 10 is better than me and there is no way that I can compare with them. My life is just a failure if I compare myself with them.

My nightmare comes. I think i will get the same result for my rest of the life. I'm wrong and I fail it when I'm in form 2. I'm from 29 become 92. I still remember what my teacher told my mother when my mom comes to collect my result. I know my mom is disappointed with me. I will say that is the first time I feel sorry to my mom. I never say sorry to my mom before and that is my first time I say it. I thought my mom will scold me and I'm sked she might cane me as well. But my mom didn't say anything. I promise my mom I will study hard and prove it to her. Finally I did it but I'm no longer getting 29 anymore. If I'm not mistaken I get 57 for the whole form 2 in the final exam. Okie, I know it's not a very good result but I'm still happy with it. My mom din scold me because she know I have put a lot of efforts on it.

So, since that day I tell myself, if i want to get something I need to work hard. So whenever i fail to get something that I want, I will ask myself : did i work hard?
I try to do something that I won't regret for my rest of the life because I hate the feeling of being regret on something and I hate to become a loser. You can say that I'm "kia su" but whatever is it, I really don't mind. I care for own feeling rather than what people say to me. This is me ~ Stephanie Hoh.

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

11:52:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits