<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Take a Bow
Stephanie's all time favourite.

And I notice it becomes everyone's all time favourite.

I like the melody and lyrics.

But, the things I like the most is Rihanna

Rihanna rocks!

She's hot, cool, sexy and bla bla bla.

Everyone likes Rihanna, don't you?

I like her too.



LYRICS:
How 'bout a round of applause
Yeah...
Standing ovation
Oohhhh... yeah
Yeah, yeah yeah yeah...

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

[Chorus]
Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not
And baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
You really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

Grab your clothes and get gone(get gone)
You better hurry up before the sprinklers come on(come on)
Talkin' about, girl, I love you, you're the one
This just looks like a re-run
Please, what else is on

[Chorus]

And don't tell me you're sorry cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show...
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

Ohh...

And the award for, the best lie goes to you
For making me believe that you could be
Faithful to me
Let's hear your speech ohh

How about a round of applause
Standing ovation

[Chorus]
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow...

But it's over now












Isn't she lovely?

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

12:51:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits