<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, September 06, 2008
I MISS UTAR

After a long time, we finally gather together. Sometimes, I really miss UTAR. I keep on wondering what I will be if I'm still study at UTAR. One thing for sure, I would not be today's Stephanie. There is something that I miss a lot but there is also something that I want to get rid of it. Whatever it is, I'm still the Stephanie. I'm loud, freak and what-so-ever. Do i really fell what-so-ever for all the time? The answer is NO.

Is September. This year is going to end very soon. There are some missions that I need to archieve in this year. But it seems like some of my missions need to postpone to next year because I'm short of time now. The third week of my new semester, it's still the same, study-assignment-play-study-assignmemt-play. One more year to go and I will finish my degree. Just one more year to go and I will end my study life. It sounds good but I always worry about it. My life is still miserable and I hope I'm doing the right decision.





These will be the moment I miss the most:












This is not my fake smile and I really feel happy at that moment.

* I really miss them a lot and I still remember the memories that we have. I swear and it's true.


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

12:52:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits