<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, September 21, 2008
I'm back with using the blogskin that I have use it long time ago. I know I love it and it's unique for me. Having my dinner at Izzi pizza at Damansara Uptown last night. Their food is delicious and the price is reasonable. I can say that their food is cheaper than the other fine dining restaurant and all of you should have a try at there. Maybe I'm the only one who not yet try there before but whatever it is, I still have my wonderful dinner last night.
Daniel Powter has launch his new album. I'm listening his album but not addicted yet but it's nice album. Maybe my heart is not broken that why I can't really feel the sadness from his song. I just can't feel it. ( again assume that I'm heartless! )
September is going to end and October is coming soon. Don't know why, October is my favourite month. Maybe my birthday is on October or maybe I just fall in love with October without any reason. If I'm not mistaken it's autumn now for those country which have 4 seasons in one year.I love autumn the most if compare to the other season but people seldom like autumn. Autumn make people feel lonely, is it true? I'm just the weirdo who have special taste. LoL! This October I hope that I won't be lonely. Don't know why I always feel lonely in October. ( I'm afraid of something and something really happen. I know I'm getting rid of it. Try hard!) No matter what happen, I really I will have a great October in this year.
I'm looking forward to meet Jean, Moon, Pey Pey and Jia Ni on this 1st October, it had been ages I din meet them up. I always have a lot of excuses but this time I'm have no more excuse. I will be there and you all will have my words. Even I know my words can't be trust anymore. Haha ~
October is still the busy month for me.
Assignments is waiting me.
Seriously, I need to give myself a break.
I know I should have it.
Happy birthday to September's baby.
Photoshop is freaking me out.
And I will never know how to use photoshop.
Call me stoo-pid please~



Au Revoir ~







"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

7:01:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits