<body scroll="auto">
Monday, September 22, 2008
No class for today. I should say I have no class for every Monday. Thanks god, atleast I still have one day to rest. Actually I'm not a very hardworking person, that's why you found me have a lot of works that I can't finish. You also will find me always rushing here and rushing there but end up without doing anything. That's me! Sue me for my lazyness~

No car for tomorrow. Sad! I have used to drive to college everyday and I never want to take bus to college because I feel bad in that way. I'm not saying public transport is not good but I'm not used to it. Maybe I should take public transport off and on so that I will know how lucky am I. Ya, I should admit sometimes I quite lucky compare to others. Hope that I will get back my car on Wednesday. I can't live without my car. Now I only know the importance of my car. I should take good care of him. Again, this time is not my fault. Is my daddy need to send his car to service so he need to use my car. As you know, I'm not born in a rich family, which mean my house don't have any extra car for me to drive. Seriously I'm not blaming anything.

MIS quiz on wednesday. I'm not prepare yet. I have no idea what will come out for quiz. There is 4 chapters for me to study and I only flip thru 2 chapetrs and I still have 2 chapters to go on. Sad~ But I'm too lazy to study anymore. It is boring and I have no interest to study. I feel like giving up my 10%. Argh~ can I be more hardworking? Ya, I should. I need some mental support. Maybe my Johnson can give me some supports. LoL. I forget to show Johnson to you all. Next time I will because I not yet take photo with him. I'm just too busy to do so.

Ciao~
Continue my revision ~

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

9:47:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits