<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Opps ! I did it again...
Once again I'm exhausted. You won't know how I feel. I'm mentally and physically tired. I know I should take a nap or do something else to make myself rest down. But I can't. If I do so, for sure tonight will be the another night for me to count sheep. Seriously, I do that whenever I cannot sleep. I know I'm childish, whatever~ Because this time, I really don't mind what you are going to say about me. Just do whatever you like and I'm too tired to figure it out.
Having my papaya now. It's such a long time I do not eat papaya. Do i mention to you all that I hate to eat vegetables and fruits? I really hate to eat them. But I have no choice because at this moment there is nothing else i can eat besides papaya. Sad Case! The only fruits that I like to eat will be honey dew, watermelon and banana. That's all. I hate papaya the most. why? I still remember when I'm still young, my baby sister used to buy papaya for me and I almost eat papaya for everyday. That's why I hate to eat papaya. The other food that I hate the most will be Wan Ton Mee. I really hate Wan Ton Mee.I don't why people will treat Wan Ton Mee as their all time favorite.( no offense) I hate the smell, the taste, the appearance of Wan Ton Mee and etc. As long as it related with Wan Ton Mee and I will just ignore it and i hate it. Why again? Last time when I'm still young, I do not have the right to choose food that I want to eat. So whenever we are having our breakfast, lunch or dinner at outside, my mom will just order Wan Ton Mee for us. I have no choice and I'm force to eat it because my mom assumed that I like Wan Ton Mee. No way~ I hate it than nobody does. For now, I will never ever order Wan Ton Mee as my meal. Never ever~ I rather myself hungry instead of eating Wan Ton Mee.
I'm so busy now. There is a lot of assignments, homework, quiz and presentation waiting for me. 24 hours is seem like not enough for me anymore. I don't even get myself sleep for 8 hours per day. WT~ Maybe I'm a perfectionist and that's why I will get myself so tired. I'm not person who can take risk. I always play safe because I have a lot of commitments and I do not afford to lose anything. Not even one. Ya, because my body ha
ve the "kia su" spirit. Anyway, wish me good luck because I can feel my body is sending the ' YOU ARE GOING TO SICK ' signal to me. I really can feel it. Ya, I know it's coming soon. Please have it after everything is done. At least not now and not for this moment. PLEASE ~

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

6:30:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits