<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, October 19, 2008
A wonderful Sunday? Hrmm, maybe. It's hard to believe that Me, myself, Stephanie actually takes part in a charity big walk. I'm so sleepy and even think of not going for the walk.
Okie, it's for charity and not a competition so no people will going to win it even though they be the first person who finish the walk. Me? Okie, it's unexpectedly I finish it within 40 minutes even though it's only 4.5 km. Please give a big clap for me by spending my wonderful time with doing charity (Actually my lecture force us to take part in this charity walk to gain extra marks). I think it's okie for me even my legs is painful and I do think myself need some exercises.

Random pictures:

my back side

me, Theng and Bluey ( I never looks good with spec)

Darren and I

Chyihann and I (bad hair day)

Me and the cool girl - Bluey

Me -Stephanie ( I'm tired)


The house of bunny is funny.
The Bimbo is damn stoo-pid but she is pretty and attractive.
Guys prefer a Bimbo to be their girlfriend?
Maybe.
But I rather to be an intelligent girl.
I never want to be a Bimbo and I don't think I'm qualify for that.

Ciao~

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

11:41:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits