<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Wonderful Tuesday?
I guess so.
At least my mood is consider good today.
Everything is fine.
After a long time, I get to drink bubble tea on today.
I have a lot of memories with bubble tea and I still like those memories.
I hope that they won't fade away.
Anyway, someone has promise me to treat me bubble tea on Thursday so I hope that person won't broke his promise. ( Mr. Chan please don't forget your promise)

Exam is coming.
I have started my revision but the progress is slow.
Maybe I'm just too tired to do that.
Stress?
Ya, I am.
So can I have chocolate please?
Seriously, I think I need it.

Recently I have thinking too much.
But eventually, I could get myself sleep before 2am for everyday.
Ya, you all should say congratulation to me.
Finally, I can get rid of sleeping problem.
Ya, sleeping problem has been settle.
But too bad, I can't sleep well for everyday.
I will automatically awake at 6 o' clock for everyday.
Even I'm tired but I just can't continue to sleep.
Strange right?
Ya, I'm just the weird one.

That's all for today.
I have nothing to blog anymore.
My life is just as bored as usual.
One more thing:
Do I look different in real person? (include my behavior and attitude as well)

Random Pictures:

Stephanie

Rachel

The sisters


Do we look alike?

=P


I'm forcing her to take picture with me

Me - The vain one =)




"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

8:50:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits