<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally Charmane was discharged from suspected getting dengue.
Congrats!
At least I would not have to wake up early for every morning to sent her to hospital to have her blood test.
I guess I can have a good sleep for today.
Hospital is terrible horrible and vegetable.
Everywhere is surrounded with bacteria.
And I was so sked that myself will get infected as well and I never want to miss out my Lang Tengah trip with my friends.=) Pray hard for getting healthy.
After come back from hospital, I get myself to the bed again.
I'm totally exhausted and my mind is telling me I need to sleep.
And I just follow my mind --- sleep!
Wake up at 1.30pm, get myself prepared.
Went out to have lunch with my bf.
We have pan mee at Puchong.
Don't know why we always eat the same thing whenever we go out for meal.
But seriously, I really like the pan mee and the honey milk very much and I almost eat the same things whenever I been there.
After that we headed to Sunway Pyramid to watch X-Men... ( I don't remember the full name, sorry)
Okie, the movie is just okie for me because I seldom watch action movie and they look so fake for me.
No offence please!
After movie, I decided to buy some J CO donuts to let my bf try because he never eat J CO donuts before and he is a huge fans of Big Apple donuts whereas I prefer J CO donuts more. =P
We spotted those small mini donuts which is cute enough for me and we decided to buy that.

Pictures of the day:


Isn't they look lovely?

Me and my bf

Another pics from us.
* I never look good beside him. Don't ask me why =/

Self pics from Mr.Cool XD


That's all ~
Will be back on tomorrow if I have mood to blog. =)
Ciao










"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

10:47:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits