<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome back !!!
I'm kinda hardworking lately.
I almost update my blog for everyday.
Sue me for being hardworking. =p
Sleeping problem occurs.
I almost sleep at 4am for everyday.
Okie, I know it is not healthy.
What to do, I just can't sleep.
But anyway I would like to thanks "someone" who accompany me for every night. ( You know who you are)


Life is unpredictable.
You can't predict what will happen next.
And again I still feel miserable with my life.
Sigh~
Lately, I'm thinking of my future.
Nowadays, economy is bad --- recession.
Jobs are limited now.
I just wondering should I continue my studies with MBA or start working after finish my degree.
Hard to decide =.=
Any idea?
Whenever come to this, I will get headache.
Lazy mind, lazy me!


Listening to Jay Chow 七里香's album.
Recall back all the memories that I have during that period.
Even it is not sweet memories but at least I have go thru it.
I'm the girl who hardly walk out from the past.
A lof of feelings aroused me now.
=(
Try hard to walk out.
I know I can do it.
Every steps that I have taken is to prove that I'm strong and tough.
Even I'm not...


I always look like a freak and I'm not acting cute puh-lease~


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

5:18:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits