<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, August 04, 2009

My blog is a bit lifeless...
Just like me? huh?
Holidays should be super duper fun but my holidays erm...
I don't know which word is best described my holidays now...
I'm boring... I know, he knows, my friends know and everyone knows...
The main point is -- I haven get myself a solution to solve my boredom....
Too bad Too sad =/
I really don't know how to paint my holidays life with colors.
At least at this moment, I really don't know how to do it...
Sleeping will be the only choice that I have --- for this moment.
I keep on make myself sleep
even though I have already wake up.
And I can really sleep non-stop.
That's great for me because at least I won't feel boring when I sleep...
Only when I sleep.
There has been thousand words that I would like to write in my post but there is also thousand of reasons stop me for doing that...
Yea, just want to keep something up... what we so-called --- privacy?
huh? am I wrong again?
Some stoopid feeling keep on aroused me and it's really
bother me.
Yea, just go away and get a life please!
I'm so so so so so dead now....
Wake me up when my holidays end!

Signing out ~
will be back on tomorrow...



Stephanie (2006-2009)


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

7:44:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits