<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Another boring day...
I should named my holidays as "MY BORING HOLIDAYS"
I try very hard to stop myself thinking of the word -- boring but I guess I'm just too bored
and I have nothing to do besides feeling bored, bored and bored.
This is the worst feeling that I think I shouldn't have it during my holidays.
Or maybe you can give some tips of not feeling boring, could you?
I want to use Chinese to write for this post but it seems like I didn't pay enough attentions during my primary school days, that's why my Chinese is not strong enough to write a post.
Same goes to my English as well.
Sorry for making all my readers reading my oh-my-god broken English.
Lalalalalalala
Again you can take it or leave it.
This is my blog, you gonna follow my way, or no way & leave.
Kinda harsh ya?
I miss my friends during my holidays.
Now I only realize there is nothing better to be with my friends.
I know I'm kinda sweet talk right now and you know this is my style --- Stephanie's style


.
Stephanie's lame post and funny pictures

enjoy ya!

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

6:44:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits