<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, August 06, 2009
Finally I get to get out from my house.Went to 1u today.
Having sing k session and movie session with my sis and her friend.
I do enjoy myself.
It has been ages I didn't sing K with my friends and I'm glad that my sis willing to accompay me.
I love you sis! ( feel kinda weird now, I just seldom say I love you to my family, should do that more often?)
Erm, sing K is fun, the movie is nice ( ghost of girlfriend past, better than what I expected).
You guys should watch that. =)
Went for BBQ Plaza after movie.
another great moment.
I love to eat but nowadys my stomach only have limited space and I can't eat much and I easily feel full. =/
Is that a good thing or bad thing? huh?

Pictures:


They are too shy XD



SISTA*


POSER*

fUNNY pICS xD

M3*



"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

9:28:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits