<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Is Saturday morning ---- 12.52am
The last day of this week.
Wonderful week.
The bf almost accompany me for this whole week.
Thanks ya! Love you =)
I know I have been getting demanding lately and thanks for fulfill all my request.
I know you love me... =)
I should learn to appreciate things that I having now.
Maybe I should stop putting expectation on you.
As long as you happy, I will feel the same way too.

Just got my new Clinique compact powder.
Love it.
The texture is nice and I feel good with it and this will be the most important part --- I feel good XD.
I guess I will be one of the Clinique loyal customers in the future (when I get rich ^.^)
I like their perfume and maybe I will get one soon for myself.
When I feel depressed, I love shopping.
When I shopping, I feel happy.
When I feel happy, I want it more and end up I shop more and my wallet get empty. >.<
Sigh ~ money is never enough for me (should say for everyone)

Saturday... I want a splendid Saturday, can I?
So, how you going to spend your day?
HOpe today will be another great moment that you have in 2009...
Ciao ~




"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

12:28:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits