<body scroll="auto">
Friday, September 04, 2009
This week is going to end soon. =/
What I've planned can't be succeed, is all out of my expectation.
Sigh~
Not angry and No disappointment
Maybe is time for me to learn how to accept the fact.
And the fact is : I have no choice =/
Things that I should start learning for now on.
This month will be working part time again.
Just wondering how long I could stand it?
Is tiring, and this is true
Money is tempting, another true fact that I can't denial.
Conclusion, just do it don't complain.
I'm working for various reasons. =)
All my hard work will be compensate me later XD
Another month to go and I will be officially 21 years old.
Sigh ~ getting older
I don't feel excited or somehow.
Not expecting anything either from my family, my friends or someone that is special for me.
I just want a simple celebration during my 21st birthday.
A real simple birthday celebration that makes me feel good.
Not going to organize a birthday party, I think that is kinda troublesome for me.
I'm not good in socialize and that's really tiring for me.
So, just let it be.
I learned a lot during this year.
I guess I have been grow up a little but not much. =)
I'm still me.
I ain't no pretty and I'm just me.
quoted by Stephanie 2009

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

11:27:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits