<body scroll="auto">
Friday, November 13, 2009

Good night everyone.
Mid of November.
Time flies.
And yet Christmas is around the corner.
I love Christmas but I will be working during December.
Hopefully I will have a better January XD
Working at shopping mall during Christmas time could be interesting, you can see a lot of people busy buying Christmas present for their peers and family or maybe the love one.
You can listen Christmas song for one whole day, watching some show that organize by the shopping mall even it might be the same show for one whole month.
I work at Mid Valley last Christmas and I'm watching the same dance show for one whole month.
Well, it could be very fun, hrmm Maybe ~
But anyway I do believe all my hard work will be compensate me later.
I love shopping, every girls like it too.
I love branded stuff and you could call me materialistic girl.
I work hard to buy those things and I don't see it as a sin.
I work, I earn money and I spend.
Some people would like to spend on their food, leisure or other thing else.
But I love to spend money on shopping.
So what is the problem with I spend my money on shopping and buy branded stuff?
As long as I'm happy, there is no problem for me.
Yea, I like shopping, I like branded stuff, so what?
That's me.
The freak one.
The emotional one.
The unpredictable one.
and the most weird one.
Boo~


me & ws at look out point (poor quality image =.=)


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

10:50:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits