<body scroll="auto">
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Thursday.
This week is a bad week.
Everything bad just come to me.
My car get knocked by some stoopid driver, luckily just a bit of scratch.
Sigh!

Sometimes I really dunno what I'm doing.
Being so lifeless.
and again, I skip my marketing research class today.
No other reason, just feel like not going to class.
I feel sorry to myself.
Feel bad, feel pathetic to myself.
Early of the month but I feel like November is going end soon.

I'm graduating soon.
So sad, I'm doubt, confuse and uncertainty with my future.
This kinda of feeling really drive me crazy.
I don't want to grow up and everyone don't want too.
Am I being childish or immature?
I thought I still have lots of time to spent.
Unfortunately I don't have.
Should I be happy?

I'm a self-center person.
I hardly stop down and think about others feeling.
I'm like a rocket, once it started, it's hard to stop.
When I angry, I will make everyone around me angry with me.
When I sad, I will make everyone depress with me.
I'm selfish, I'm stoopid and I'm an idiot!
Sometimes I know I have done something wrongly, and I just hate to admit.
Stephanie will never wrong!
This is the stoopid statement in my mind.
But seriously, I know I'm wrong.
I hate myself being stubborn.
Why can't I say sorry after I have done something wrong?
One thing for sure, this kind of attitude will be appear in front of people that close to me.
My family, my close friend or maybe the love one ~
Sorry everyone, Stephanie is kinda silly sometimes, as you know she didn't mean it.
Please forgive her.

I want to stop the time.
and I don't want to grow up.
I hope 2009 will never end.
Don't wake me up even 2009 end.
I just need some time.


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

3:45:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits