<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 08, 2009
Another Tuesday
Went for Supervision replacement class
Last class
Final is around the corner
I can feel that final exam breeze ~
Haven study any of them
I have a gun but without bullets :(
Alicia Keys new album has released yay!
My all time favorite, love her than nobody does.
I want to buy her album!
I want to support her!
I want to listen to her music and release all the stress that I having now!
stress, stress go away, come back another time!
I got my internship
I went for interview and I receive good results!
People hire me!
And I get hired!
But I have to think properly which one should I choose.
Digi or a market research firm -- Esente communication?
Dilemma again.
Why so many decisions I need to make within a month?
I hate to make decision especially the wrong one :(
I need some sparks in my life.
Wanted to get myself a new camera.
3 brands were short listed:
Panasonic, Canon & Sony.
Canon well known brand for camera
Panasonic famous with their lens
Sony fancy color, fancy design!
Again, decision time!
Sigh~





"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

7:32:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits