<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, December 01, 2009
First day of December!
I can feel the breeze in the air!
Just finish my Supervision assignment.
Damn hard and it's confusing.
Luckily I still get to finish it on time.
Last month of 2009 =)
It's a bit ....
Some words in my mind that I couldn't write it out here.
I just don't know how to describe it.
Anyway, my 2009 is awesome.
A lot of things I have done in this year.
No matter what had happened, I will say no regrets!
My future is still miserable.
I really don't know what will happen next.
I'm scared, that is true.
But anyhow I guess I still have to face it.
I'm already 21 years old, no longer small kids.
I should act like what an adult should do.
I should responsible to my own life.
I should appreciate what I having now.
Just imagine if things that happen in 2012 movie happen in real life, what will you do, where you will be?
My answer: I will buy myself Haagan Dazes ice-cream, eating it on my bed and wait until the end of my day!
Crazy answer, yes I know! XD
Of course, I will say good bye to my family and the love one.
Tell them is great to have them all the while.
Thanks for everything and I know that you all love me so so so so much.
Sometimes I'm crazy, sometimes I'm serious, sometimes I'm miserable, sometimes I'm like whatever etc...
oH- SOmetimes ~
A lot of thoughts have been done lately.
Yea, is time to think!
I'm thinking
I'm thinking
I'm thinking





"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

9:49:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits