<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tired.
I'm sick.
High fever.
I feel terrible in the morning.
The office is freaking cold.
Luckily I only have to work for half day for today.
Thanks god is Wednesday.
Message the bf to get me some medicine because I know I can't stand anymore, I need some medicine to chill myself down.
Went for lunch at McD.
Yea I know I shouldn't do that.
It makes me feel more sick.
Watch Orphan with How Theng in library.
The movie is damn interesting.
I just can't take my eyes on it.
Later, Chyihann & Yannyun join us as well and we move to a bigger space to watch it
We get a room at 10 floor and we watch it together.
We watch until we are late for Bio class.
They are lots of people taking Bio this semester.
We can't get seats and we have to sit separately.
Bluey have free twister orange.
Chyihann take it and he berat hati to minum.
Me, as usual the playful one, I drink his twister orange when he went to toilet.
How Theng help me to finish as well.
When he back he saw his twister orange, he was so shock and all of us laugh.
It makes my day feel better after those unhappy moments.
Class ends.
Went night market with the bf at Cheras.
First visit and it's damn long.
Two of us feel exhausted after finish walking the night market.
Both of us sweat a lot but it's a new experience for me!
I can't eat a lot due to my sickness.
Back home around 9pm.
And now I'm totally out of energy.
And there goes my Wednesday.
Night world, hope you guys have a wonderful day too.
Working whole day tomorrow.
Damn sad case :(

Pica-pica :

Tako

ai yu ping :)
(it's nice and it's my first time trying it as well :p)

My dear dear favourite Tauhu Busuk.
Is real damn busuk.
I can smell it from all the way to get it
But eventually it taste good, better than what I had expected.
Good try!

Starving for food, Bitting the chopstick and wait me to feed him :p


* No picture from me because I look fugly XD




"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

9:40:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits