<body scroll="auto">
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Singapore Trip

14/2/2010 - 16/2/2010

Just back from Singapore.
Nice trip I could say.
Even though the city is congested--- full of people especially Sentosa Island due to the opening of the casino.
But overall I did enjoy the trip well.
I love that country --- Singapore.
I love the environment especially their toilet.
Salute for the toilet.
It's super duper clean even though it's only a public toilet.
Hope I will be there again soon for the Universal Studio.
Die die also want to go there :P
I enjoy the shopping session too.
Bought 3 bags 3 heels from Charles & Keith
Some T-shirt from Zara
1 T-shirt from Pull & Bear for my boy :)


Random Pictures:


摩天轮

Mummy, Rachel & I

Me me me

at the beach

my papa & mama

sista & mama

family picture :)

stuff that I bought



"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

11:25:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits