<body scroll="auto">
Saturday, February 06, 2010
Wake up in the morning
Accompany my mom to Mid Valley
Have our breakfast at Toast Box.
I just drink a cup of Milo ice cause I'm too full after having shabu-shabu last night.
Then we went to empro to trim our eye brown.
A better eye brown now. haha XD
After that we start our shopping spree!
We went to Isetan to buy some skin care since my mom need to buy a moisturizer.
First, We drop by at Estee Lauder counter and my mom get her stuff from there.
Approximately RM 500 something at Estee Lauder @.@
While waiting my mom, I went to Clinique counter to get some stuff for myself.
I buy a anti-blemish solution spot treatment gel since my face having serious acne problem.
Hopefully I will have a better skin during this Chinese New Year.
Later on bumped in to Bobbi Brown counter to get a foundation creme.
Approximately RM 200 something at these two counter.
Then my mom told me she bought some make-up stuff for me since Estee having some make-up set promotion.
Great! love my mom so muchie!
Pay our bill and we have our lunch at Nandos!
Feel satisfy!^^
I love my Saturday! woo-hoo ~
Within 2 hours we spend around RM 800 something.
We really a great spender! XD


Nandos!

I likey!

  1. eyeliner pencil
  2. mascara
  3. lip gloss
  4. Michael Kors special edition lip gloss
  5. Lipstick
  6. eye lash curler
  7. make-up bag
  8. handbag
  9. Bobbi Brown foundation creme
  10. Anti-blemish solution spot treatment gel

I'm looking forward for my Sunday.
Hopefully is another wonderful Sunday.
Anyway I'm watching Legion with my bf tomorrow ^^


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

11:03:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits