<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Went shopping alone after work.
Shopping is the best way to release stress and I really need it especially during this tough period.
I feel kinda depress during these days.
I try to adjust my mood every morning before I go to work.
Maybe I'm just not used to my working life.
Ooo... I really wish I'm still a student.
But unfortunately, I'm no longer student anymore and I have to accept the fact.
The fact is I have to learn how to become an adult.
I don't want to grow up.
I still want to be a lil kid but can I?
Life still goes on no matter what is happening now, the past or in the future.
Nothing to be afraid, seriously nothing to be afraid.
This is what I told myself.
To be strong is to be love yourself more.
Biology is still a disaster.
And I'm not going to let it beat me down.
Wish me good luck peeps.


"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

10:01:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits