<body scroll="auto">
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Is already 6th of July, time flies.
Have been done a little shopping lately.
Get myself a make up foundation from M.A.C., after a long consideration.
It's cheap cost me RM 120 for 40ml.
I have been try Bobbi Brown before and the coverage is only so so.
M.A.C. is better and less cheaper than Bobbi Brown.
If i'm not mistaken the foundation that I bought from Bobbi Brown cost me around RM 165.
So I guess you guys know which to buy right? :)
Get myself a pump for working.
I love heels seriously.
But if you're taking public transport to work, I guess a pump will be more comfortable for you when you can't get any seat in public transport especially when you taking LRT and Putra.
Trust me you will feel regret :)
Besides that, I manage to get myself some clothes from cotton on and MNG since it was sales right now, no harm to getting yourself some gift to pleasure yourself right?
I spent more than I earn :D
Will be start working on this Thursday after 2 weeks of holidays.
Hopefully everything will be fine.
When I'm in holidays, I want to work.
When I start working, I miss my holidays.
Funny >.<
This is what we called ---- L.I.F.E.


Goodbye June, Welcome my lovely July :D




"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

11:04:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits