<body scroll="auto">
Sunday, January 09, 2011

It has been a while I didn't update my blog and it's almost dead :'(
I should lighten it up a bit at least once a week, huh?
First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, hope it was not too late even though today is the 8th of Jan :)
This year resolution?
I only have one, pass my probation and become a survivor.
Not going any where, a boring year for I could say.
And there's only two words in my mind work and money.
Life is tougher, this for sure.
Hope I could save more money and my Japan trip in 2012 will comes true.
I want to went to Tokyo and shop like nobody business.
I want to see Sakura in the month April.
And all I have to do now is work hard and become a survivor.
Wish me luck!






Last and not least, this is still I love the most :)




"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

8:53:00 PM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits