<body scroll="auto">
Monday, October 31, 2011
End of October, my favorite month ~
It has been a while I didn't update my blog.
It's almost dead.
Just like me.
Two more months before 2012.
Kinda surprise I still survive after a long fight.

Life has been tough.
I'm not happy, it's true.
Alcohol doesn't help much lately ~
My friend advice me to be appreciate what I have now and I will feel better.
Stop looking backward just look forward.
But Ican't foresee my future
Life's unpredictable.
I'm not happy with my job, stress to the max, no one to talk with.
Life so suck and j'm so stuck!
Helpless yet useless.
Should I give up after giving myself a long try?
I so doubt on my own ability, maybe this is not the right career path for me?
I'm so lost, it's true.
I try to fake myself with a smile everyday
But how long can I stand?
So, what's next?
I'm still discovering.

A long month to go.
November, you better be wonderful!

"You leave me SPEECHLESS, when you talk to me."

12:14:00 AM






Profile
I'm not a profile person. Get to know me more by reading my blog. I'm not special yet not interesting. My life could be dull but you could be the person to lighten it up.

Currents
Rants


Links
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend
* Friend

Archive
♣ March 2007♣
♣ December 2007♣
♣ January 2008♣
♣ February 2008♣
♣ March 2008♣
♣ April 2008♣
♣ May 2008♣
♣ June 2008♣
♣ July 2008♣
♣ August 2008♣
♣ September 2008♣
♣ October 2008♣
♣ November 2008♣
♣ December 2008♣
♣ January 2009♣
♣ February 2009♣
♣ March 2009♣
♣ April 2009♣
♣ May 2009♣
♣ June 2009♣
♣ July 2009♣
♣ August 2009♣
♣ September 2009♣
♣ October 2009♣
♣ November 2009♣
♣ December 2009♣
♣ January 2010♣
♣ February 2010♣
♣ March 2010♣
♣ April 2010♣
♣ May 2010♣
♣ June 2010♣
♣ July 2010♣
♣ August 2010♣
♣ September 2010♣
♣ October 2010♣
♣ November 2010♣
♣ December 2010♣
♣ January 2011♣
♣ February 2011♣
♣ March 2011♣
♣ April 2011♣
♣ May 2011♣
♣ June 2011♣
♣ July 2011♣
♣ August 2011♣
♣ October 2011♣
♣ November 2011♣
♣ March 2012♣
♣ June 2012♣
♣ September 2012♣
♣ November 2012♣
♣ March 2013♣


Credits